Monday, January 19, 2009

AJ Meets Mickey (and Minnie, Buzz, Sully, Mater...)

Wow. Even AJ was rendered near speechless during the trip. I forgot just how impressive Disney is. I think it is because now that I am "grown up" I realize what it takes to make all that magic happen every day.
There were many highlights - AJ wasn't at all afraid of the creatures in costumes and hugged many of them.






















He rode the Dumbo ride and the little kid roller coaster twice each.




We hiked out to see Grandpa at mile 23 of the marathon and shot up aliens on the Buzz lightyear ride.











































AJ even chased bubbles down main street in the Magic Kingdom.













But perhaps the hardest part of coming back was leaving the 70 something weather -warm enough for the water slide at the resort - to come home to the frigid temps :-)



















1 comment:

Sydney said...

I miss him and Disney already!!!