Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mini Golf Outting

On a recent weekend we were looking for something to do outside that wouldn't take too long - it was hot and it looked like a big storm was coming. I suggested trying out miniature golf. We got our putters, balls and headed to the first hole. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a big success but it did get us out of the house and I can laugh at it now.

AJ tended to push the ball around and then pick it up to place it in the hole or the tunnels to the green. Pete got frustrated on the 4th hole and threw his club. Note the scorecard picture - I quit keeping score! :-)


3 comments:

Sydney said...

Is it safe to say you won't be having your next mini golf party with them, then?

M said...

I think that is a safe assumption :-)

Hokey said...

i don't think the men folk in this family handle mini golf well. if the designers would just not suck and the place would maintain the holes better...