Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seperation Anxiety No More

AJ went through a phase in September and early Octoebr where he would cling to me as soon as we walked into school each morning. For a kid who has never had too rough of a time letting go of Mommy, this was a surprise. I chalked it up to a new classroom and post tonsil surgery making him a bit clingy. It seems like he may be coming out of the phase though.

His preschool class has a big picture window that faces the parking lot so many mornings when AJ was upset his teacher would take him over to the window and I would stop to wave and blow a kiss. Well, this morning I went to the window and AJ wasn't there. Instead his buddies Oliver and Conner were there waving and yelling " Goodbye AJ's Mommy". I could see AJ across the room already playing with a car!

No comments: