Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby You Can Drive My Car

For Pete's birthday, me and AJ decided to get Daddy the Beatles Rock Band game for Xbox. Really we all wanted it and Pete's birthday was the first excuse after Christmas to make the purchase so I guess I should not have been surprised when it got opened three weeks before Pete's birthday! I'm in the kitchen washing dishes after dinner one night and I hear AJ talking about Rock Band, I turn around to see Pete unpacking the big box full of microphone, guitar and drums.


It has been a lot of fun to play and watch them play together. Even better is being serenaded by AJ - he sings "Michelle", "Drive My Car", "Here comes the Sun", "Yellow Submarine". Too funny!


Here are a couple of pics of the very first family jam session. Note the intent look on his face.

No comments: