Sunday, May 4, 2008

Heres What an Arm Load of Cars Looks Like


Some of you have heard AJ screech in frustration while I am on the phone. 99% of the time he makes that frustrated noise because he is trying to carry around all of his little Cars characters at once. Inevitably a car will hit the floor and when he bends over to pick it up another will fall out of his arms starting frustrating dance of picking up cars and dropping them again. I have gotten him a little rubbermaid bin and a Cars logo tote bag to carry them around thinking that an alternative to his little arms would be attractive but he shows no interest. We speculate often on where this stubborn streak comes from :-)


So, here is AJ with his arms loaded up BEFORE the cars start hitting the ground.

3 comments:

Hokey said...

i *have* noticed a stubborn streak in your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. I have never heard that child screech, frustratedly or otherwise. And stubborn? Of all the crazy things! On behalf of AJ, I ask you to please stop soiling his good name by making such ridiculous accusations

Sydney said...

I think someone's fly is down... Mommy why aren't you paying more attention to those things when you publish pictures!?!