Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hugs Rock!

AJ has been a bit challenging during drop off at daycare the past two weeks and hates when I leave him in the mornings. He's usually pretty easy but I think it has the most to do with the fact that he is changing into his new classroom and our little man likes his routine. Any disruption gives us headaches while we adjust. Today was a good day though and we came home happy too. I threw chicken parm in the oven for dinner and we headed out to the backyard to play with the neighbors. When we came back inside I grabbed dinner out of the oven and began to dish it out while standing at our kitchen island. AJ came over, stood next to me and said "hug". I bent down asked if he wanted a hug and he came to me with his arms wide and wrapped them around me. He's never asked for a hug before and it was so sweet.

Today I was very happy to be a mommy :-)

No comments: