Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Get Back Here Now!

Last night after work/school AJ took off through the yard and around back through the neighbors yard heading for the next street over. Not only is he fast, I was still wearing a skirt and heels so chasing him through the grass was especially challenging. I took off after him hollering "AJ come back here right now. Stop AJ" and he never even looked back. I did finally catch him.

Later in the evening Pete came home and said "I'm heading upstairs to change clothes". He started up and AJ chased after him yelling in his very best angry growl voice "Daddy, you come back here now!"

So, additional confirmation that AJ's ears work fine and he understands when I am chasing him. He just chooses to ignore his mommy. It might be easier to be annoyed if he wasn't so darn cute.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

oh. my. god. too cute.