Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Roooaaarrrrr

October at AJ's school was farm month. Each day the class did something that related to barns, farms, animals and such. AJ really enjoyed it and especially enjoyed singing farm songs in his music class. Each month they send home a CD with the songs and stories they used in class and we play it in the car most days. There is one song that includes lots of animal sounds and a chance for the kids to repeat them and identify the animal. AJ rides in the car and happily moos, chirps, and roars.

Last night AJ got in the car and asked for a drink of milk. I gave him water since that was all I had and he seemed fine. We turned on the CD and five minutes later the animal sound song came on. He was happily participating (so was Mommy) and when it came time to roar like a lion he said " ROOOOAARRRR I want some milk" - all in the best lion roar voice a 2 year can make!

It was pretty funny. He later recreated it for Daddy and we all got another good laugh.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

you know what would be really cute? If AJ remembered me and called me auntie Sydney on Thursday! I expect he's picking me up from the airport?