Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crocs Rock!


So I think Croc shoes are kind of silly - actually, I think they are pretty ugly. Somehow a couple of weekends back I ended up buying a pair for AJ. Something about the look of pure joy and happiness that he had when he tried them on and looked up at me. It was downright adorable.

He loves his crocs and asks to wear them daily. Since he tends to trip and is a bit of a klutz like me, I don't like him to wear them to school or the the playground but they are good for around the house and the yard.
He is especially pleased that he can put them on himself and I like that too. He holds one up and says "Is this the right foot mommy?" Here he is showing off his prized, bright red crocs.


2 comments:

Sydney said...

adorable! looke like he got a hair cut recently too?

Michelle said...

maybe 3 weeks ago? It was a good haircut - it helped that he sat still for longer and let them use the electric clippers.