Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cough Cough

AJ was in the pantry and came out carrying a bottle of Pedialyte. Now those who have been around AJ when he isn't feeling well and needs Pedialyte know that we call it "juice". Trust me our re-branding trick gets more in him.

Anyway, he came out with it and asked for "juice". I explained that we only drink that juice when he is sick. He thought for a minute and then said "I am sick mommy". I kind of expected that but what I didn't expect was the pause after and then him saying "I need juice, I'm sick mommy - hack hack hack" You know - that fake cough when you call in sick, yeah he did that and covered his mouth. I just about fell over laughing and he started giggling too.

Holy smart little man.

3 comments:

Gramama said...

Poor mamma. Losing and he isn't even 3!

Michelle said...

Oh no, I may have laughed but I won. He didn't get the pedialyte "juice".

Hokey said...

he's devious like his old man